Enameled aluminum Rectangular Square wire is a new type of enameled wire that can replace enameled copper flat wire. Enameled aluminum Rectangular Square wire is similar to enameled copper flat wire because of its electromagnetic properties, and the proportion of aluminum is lighter than that of copper. It is much lower than copper, so it can greatly reduce the cost, and has attracted wide attention in the industry due to its excellent insulation and heat resistance.
The production process of Enameled aluminum Rectangular Square wire:
(1) Straighten the aluminum rod;
(2) Clean the aluminum rod with a neutral solution;
(3) Continuous extrusion into aluminum flat wire with special extrusion molding equipment;
(4) Cool the aluminum flat wire to below 60℃;
(5) Apply insulating paint to the flat aluminum wire;
(6) Bake and dry the painted aluminum flat wire between 200°C and 440°C;
Production range of Enameled aluminum Rectangular Square wire
Narrow side size a: 0.80mm-5.60mm Wide side size b: 3.00mm-16.00mm
Recommended conductor width to thickness ratio: 1.5 <b/a< 7.5
Application of Enameled aluminum Rectangular Square wire
Enameled aluminum Rectangular Square wire is used for transformers, motors, especially UPS power supplies, voltage stabilizers and other intermittent products.
Address：A126 Building 4, No.89 Science Avenue,National HI-Tech Industry Development Zone,Zhengzhou,Henan