Introduction of Copper Clad Aluminum Busbar Rod
The Copper Clad Aluminum Busbar Rod adopts a specific process to make the interfaces of copper and aluminum fuse or diffuse with each other to form a close metallurgical bond and become a bimetallic composite conductor.
Production specifications of Copper Clad Aluminum Busbar Rod:
Condition: Annealed and Harddrawn
1) Specification range (thickness * width):
2mm x 2mm----18mm * 200mm (length according to customer requirements)
2) Diameter of copper clad aluminum rod: 8.25mm---20mm
Application of Copper Clad Aluminum Busbar Rod:
1. Electrical equipment manufacturing: mainly including low-voltage, medium-voltage, high-voltage power distribution, busbar systems, rectifiers, motor windings, etc.;
2. Crane rail supply systems, vacuum switchgear, generator sets, substations, bimetal connectors in foil-wound transformers, etc.;
3. Wind power and solar photovoltaic fields: mainly include reactors, inverters, etc.;
4. Railway, aerospace, high-speed ferry, etc.
Address：A126 Building 4, No.89 Science Avenue,National HI-Tech Industry Development Zone,Zhengzhou,Henan